Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm doing this because

So why am I taking a picture everyday for a year?  Why not?


Actually it all started when I decided to tackle a huge project of 101 goals to acheive in 1001 days.

The project is called Day Zero and  the challenge is to complete 101 goals you set for yourself in 1001 days or roughly 2.75 years. 

The concept is that  many people set goals and let procastination set in and never accomplish what they set out to do.  The biggest problem is that we want to acheive this goals in too small a time period. Lengthening the time period allows for more goals and for you to reasses them along the way.

Day Zero

I'm well on my way into my list now and still have over 2 years to go....and have 10 goals crossed off.

Well one of my goals was to complete yet another project Photo365.  I will be taking a photo everyday for 2010.  It will be a challenge but there is a lot I think a person can get from this.

For one - a year goes by way too fast and I find it hard to even remember yesterday, let alone a full year ago.  This will serve as a way to remember 2010 - a visual journal of what is important to me and what happened in a year.

I hope to update everyday  but I know there will be times I cant get to a computer so I might upload at the end of the week.  wish me luck!

Happy New Year!  and here's to seeing what 2010 brings me.

1 comments:

Gina (Prim and Polished) said...

I am so excited for this! I cannot wait to see how this evolves, and I will hound you for pics so you're gonna keep doing it!!

I hope to make it in a few myself LOL

Post a Comment