So I wanted to update on how this how project is going. I will admit that about half way through this month I wanted to give up....i kept looking at these pictures and thinking what on earth does a photo of a coffee cup do for anyone? what will I care about a silly picture of broken phone in a year?
Well I'm glad I stuck with this because once I look back at the first month the answer is very clear. For every single picture I took there is a story. In each picture I can recall what I was doing..what I was feeling and what was going on that day. It really has met its goal and has become a visual journal of my world. That coffee cup reminded me of the 3 days where I got only 4 hours of sleep. That broken phone reminded me of how lost I was without that technology.
It might not look like a lot to most people but to me I see what my January was like...the ups and downs.
This has given me a new motivation - so that at the end of all this I can get a great glimpse at 2010.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment